5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Speaker Match
By Kimberley King
- Look for a speaker who will do their research, get to know you and your audience and customize their keynote. Ensure they are easy to work with on and off stage!
- Let the speaker bring their A-game by staying within their area of expertise. Don’t add unnecessary elements that could weaken their presentation.
- Less is sometimes more. Program your sessions for maximum learning and intake. Ask your speaker for input on their optimum presentation length.
- Look for great testimonials in your industry and see if similar clients have been happy with the speaker.
- Don’t select speakers purely based on fame. Sometimes a subject matter expert is a better choice. Define the role of your speaker first.