Accounting and Finance
- Someday I will master chin-ups…for now I’ll settle for one
- I LOVE my Minivan…you would too if you had one
- I know all the lines in Home Alone
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- I’m sure every mother thinks their kids are awesome. Mine really are
I have over 15 years experience in accounting, and have familiarity with countless industries but I have worked mainly with marketing and communications firms. I have been working at Limelight since the summer of 2014 and have sincerely enjoyed the process of becoming part of this team. Limelight offers a work environment exactly on par to what they promote to their clients; integrity, passion, professionalism and good natured fun.
The fun continues for me after work too….my husband Chris and I are kept busy by our two daughters, Abby and Bailey. Our social life now consists of driving them to their actives and entertaining their friends…we love it! I attended Saint Mary’s University before graduating from The Toronto School of Business in the Computerized Accounting – Honours program.